Monitoring & Evaluation, Animal Health, Fisheries and Food Safety, Technical Assistance
ALBANIA – Annual Action Programme for Albania for the year 2020 IPA 042/914 – Monitoring for rabies vaccination – Phase IV
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the complete eradication of rabies from Albania and the Western Balkans.
Project purpose: The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- ensure that implementation of the oral rabies vaccination is carried out in full compliance with international standards;
- establish surveillance capacity for rabies.
Key results: Results to be achieved are:
- The ORV vaccination is ensured and confirmed by the Contractor that is carried out in accordance with the technical requirements and proved by collected and analysed evidence through on-spot assessment of the performance and quality,
- The Albanian veterinary service is trained and able to conduct passive and active surveillance on rabies in line with the procedures.
Project Manager: Phd Kastriot Koshaj
- Country Albania
- Starting date 2022
- Completion date 2023
- Amount 329 000.00 Euro
- Donors EU (European Union)