Technical Assistance, Environment and Energy
GHANA – FWC SIEA 2018: Mole National Park Development and Management Plan (Request SIEA 2018-7549/1)
The Global Objective of the study is to elaborate a sustainable development plan for the Mole National Park, through a participatory and all-inclusive approach, that takes into account environmental, economic and social development of the park and surrounded communities.
The Specific Objectives of the study are the following:
- Use GIS technology to assess, identify and map digitally the main existing and needed infrastructures, cultural and historical sites for a proper sustainable development of the park.
- Conduct a survey to assess the level of participation and involvement of the communities in the environmental governance and enterprises development around the park.
- Identify business opportunities and actions for the touristic and economic development and promotion of the park, as well as financing support for the implementation of the actions.
- Propose the content and develop a Mole National Park Development Plan.
- Country Ghana
- Starting date 01/2022
- Completion date 07/2022
- Amount 123 940 00
- Donors EU (European Union)