Agriculture and Rural Development
Training of MA, PA and LAGs on implementation of AXIS IV – LEADER of the RDP 2007-2013
The main objective of the project is to deliver training courses in order to strength the managing capacities of the staff of the Managing Authority, the Paying Agency and of the LAGs. The main training topics will include among others:
– Programming of the Local Development Strategies [process],
– Implementing the local development strategies,
– Monitoring and evaluation of implementing the Local Development Strategies and NETWORKING for better Rural Development.
– Initiation, setup and functioning of LEADER related networks.
- Country Bulgaria
- Starting date 2011
- Completion date 2012
- Amount € 98,200.00
- Donors EU (European Union)