Environment and Energy, Monitoring & Evaluation
Ex-post evaluation of the Support Program to the Union of the Comoros for building resilience to climate change (AMCC Comoros –KM / DCI / ENV / 2013/024605) SIEA 2018_Lot 1
The assignment will consist of providing the relevant services of the European Union and the interested stakeholders, technical and financial partners with the following information:
- an overall assessment of the performance of AMCC COMOROS, paying particular attention to its results, measured against its expected objectives, and the reasons underpinning such results;
- key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations, so as to improve, where appropriate, present and future Actions.
In particular, this evaluation will be used to:
- better inform the EU and the Comorian Government on the level of achievement of the objectives, the use of the resources allocated to the project during its implementation period, for the sake of transparency and accountability;
- draw lessons on the obstacles encountered, the way in which they were overcome or not, highlight good practices to be duplicated or encouraged with a view to the implementation of a possible future project (modalities / partnership, etc.);
- present independently to sector stakeholders the added value of this project, its specific contribution to national and sectoral dynamics; improve the visibility and ownership of achievements with a view to better capitalization, identify coherent and structuring avenues for valuing and strengthening these achievements in the current or future programs of other donors, but also with a view to orienting the future 2021-27 multiannual programming of the EU.
The main users of this assessment will be primarily the EU services in Brussels and the Delegation based in Madagascar, the National Authorizing Officer of the EDF, the Ministry in charge of the Environment, the Commissariat Général au Plan and the General Secretariat of the Government as well as public or non-state institutions, and technical and financial partners working in the sector.
- Country Comoros
- Starting date 2020
- Completion date 2021
- Amount 85.532,00 €
- Donors EU (European Union)